ACCA Platinum Approved Employer
Posted on 15th May 2021 at 13:45
We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have been awarded ACCA Approved Employer Trainee Development Platinum status and we are now part of more than 7,571 Approved Employers worldwide.
The ACCA Approved Employer Programme recognises employers’ high standards of staff training and development.
The programme is used to highlight best practice. Approval under the Trainee Development stream means that our regulatory body ACCA recognises the learning opportunities our company provides for employees working towards the ACCA Qualification.
Trainee Development has two levels of approval, reflecting the support an organisation provides to trainees:
• Gold: recognises the support your trainees receive to achieve ACCA’s Practical Experience Requirement.
• Platinum: builds on the support offered for Gold approval to recognise the additional support trainees receive to complete the exams and ethics components of the ACCA Qualification and become ACCA members.
Approved Employer benefits
There are many benefits available as part of the Approved Employer programme:
1) Recruitment – attract and retain the most ambitious and talented people via the ACCA Careers job
board, virtual careers fairs, global webinars/events and inclusion on the ACCA Approved Employer Directory.
2) Quality Assurance and Promotion helping to create competitive incentive when hiring staff.
3) Research and Insight – We will be invited to participate in surveys to keep on top of industry trends.
4) Trainees get the support they need to qualify with simplified processes for demonstrating practical experience providing performance objective exemptions.
ACCA’s standards are the same globally and achieving this status is really important for us. We want to guarantee the development and progression of our ACCA students and members and continue to contribute to the future of our profession.
Tagged as: ACCA Platinum Approved Employer
Share this post: