Posts tagged “UK resident”

Although you may not be UK resident under the Statutory Residence Test you may earn income in the UK, for example from employment or self-employment where you carry out some work when you’re physically in the UK, or you may come to the UK on a short secondment for your overseas employer. You will normally pay UK tax on any earnings for work that you do in the UK and on any other income you have which arises in the UK, for example bank interest, rental income from UK properties. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS